Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend update

Saturday of course meant football. Kyle and Jason came up to go to the Husky game and I also went to this game with Zach. While tailgating I turned around and said, "Hey isn't that Don James or something?" The guys turned around to see Coach Lambright (Lambo). . .so it wasn't Don James, I was pretty impressed that I at least recognized him to be a Husky Coach from the past. :) Well, a few drinks in and Kyle and Jason were ready to introduce themselves (and bring me along to take pictures). Then Jeff and Zach thought they better go over and talk to the Coach as well. It was very fun for these guys--a true highlight of their day.Today Zach and I decided to take a drive to Snohomish to look at the trees as they start changing colors and then to go antiquing. I love that Zach likes to do this too!! We were surprised to see that there was an old car show going on so lots of action and lots of fun cars to look at. Zach is not much of a car person but I was loving it. Here are a few shots. . .

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thats so cool! Jim Lambright is a a patient of ours. He is the nicest guy..and was an amazing coach and defensive coordinator! I think he needs his job back! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Love the drive and car show. I will admit I am a bit discouraged by the now 2 postings of Huskey football...more Huskey games this year then Coug?? Hmmmm...

Kimberly said...

Lindsey, we talked to Jim about your dad and he said Uncle George is the only dentist he'll go to because he fixes things and it never hurts. I tend to agree!! :)