Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Drive

Zach and I decided we wanted to drive to Carnation today to look at the pretty fall colors. We stopped off for breakfast at the Fall City Roadside Inn (I think that was the name) for breakfast. It brought back lots of memories of training for the STP because we used to stop off in Fall City when we did long bike rides to use the bathroom, grab some more liquids and food and take a break. We then drove up to Salish Lodge to look at the Falls--gorgeous this time of year. . .our drive then took us to North Bend via Snolqualmie and back towards Carnation. On our way to Carnation we found a pumpkin patch. Zach has never been to a pumpkin patch so I really wanted to show him what it was all about--so much better than going to Safeway to get a pumpkin. The last picture is on Beach Drive on Alki--that's what I get to look at when I go on runs, I love it! It was a really fun and beautiful day.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for the taste of home.

Becky K. said...

I absolutely LOVE carnation and that area this time of year. I really miss driving out there and going to the pumpkin patch too.

Laura said...

I love those pic's!