Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wedding pics are ready!

If you'd like to check out pictures from our wedding go to: www.definingdetails.com/clients
Your password is: pike place
There are a ton of pics so if you prefer a quick run through click below on the slideshow--it's awesome and brings tears to my eyes each time I watch it.

http://www.definingdetails.com/slideshows/kimandzach/

Thanks again Shannon for taking such wonderful pictures. I am almost done flagging my faves and will send you some numbers shortly. I just love them all. :)

6 comments:

Laura said...

That slide show was so cute, I love it! Greast pic's Shannon!!

Shannon said...

Thanks!! Glad you love them.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, you are the Goddess of photography.I love these pictures -Zach

Cate said...

Kim-your pictures are absolutely beautiful. I loved your dress!

Molly said...

A great collection... just truly stunning shots of a beautiful bride!!

Shannon said...

Zach, I can honestly say I have never heard anyone called a Goddess of Photography. I'll take it :).