Monday, November 26, 2007

100 years of Apple Cup!

GO COUGS! Apple Cup 2007 was AWESOME. You can tell we are maturing as we partied all day with Huskies. . .and we all got along just fine--even after the WIN. :) Here are some pics of the fun day.

Us Coug Gals with Kyle (twinner) and Jason
Zach and Mike played with us too!
The Three Stooges
All fun and games until someone gets their eye poked out
Ah Sweet Victory!
Thanks Zach and crew for letting us tailgate with you!
Maybe in two years, I'll submit a chile for the cook off. . .and not come in last place. :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cougs! That WAS a great time...I love the pics! Especially the 3 Stooges, ain't it the truth. :)

Tracy said...

Kimberly - did I know you were blogging? I LOVE these pictures! Makes me wish we were there with you. I know what it is like to love a Husky - it's actually a kind of fun rivalry.
Jinx

Anonymous said...

GO COUGS!!! Just remember win or loose we drink more booze. We took the cup but we prefer the bottle.