Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Last Minute Leavenworth Trip

Zach and I decided on Friday that we wanted to get away for the weekend so I got the last room at the Enzian Inn (very nice) and we headed out early Saturday morning. It was so gorgeous! We shopped at all the little stores and wine tasted at all the wine shops. (If you haven't been there in awhile, go back--there are a ton of wine tasting rooms!) Of course we had to watch the Cougs and the Huskies (yah, he's a Husky) so we plopped down at a cozy bar for the rest of the day to watch our teams. GO COUGS!
This picture was taken after lots of wine tasting.


5 comments:

Shannon said...

Did zach cry with locker got hurt??

Love the Enzian!

Marcy said...

My family stayed at the Enzian one christmas. I loved the little guy who came out at breakfast and stood on the deck and blew a giant horn! I didn't realize they had tons of wine tasting there...time for a road trip!

Kimberly said...

I practically cried when Locker got hurt. . .mostly because it brought back memories of when my little brother Joe got hurt at his game.

Anonymous said...

We love the Enzian too! We have our annual family trip planned for next month. You may have inspired me to create a blog...maybe...we'll see!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see any biking spandex pictures?? Post the Pearls (izumi)!! How fun! Glad that you had a great weekend away!!