Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cheers to 2008!

Another year gone by! I can't believe it. So, I always make New Year's Resolutions. . .last year, I tried to NOT eat french fries anymore. It worked for 2 full months and then I brought them back into my diet (just not as often as before) :) This year, my big one is to go to church more. I am a Godparent so I figure I should set a better example. I always have one about health or working out so of course I will set a goal to work out more. Here's some pics of us on New Year's, we went to Kora's and to the Paragon on Queen Anne. Then, we walked to the park to watch the fireworks. . .very fun! Happy New Year everyone!

Zach has a hard time smiling with his eyes open, just like my Dad. HA

Nick & Kora ringing in the New Year!

Kora & I showing off our tiaras!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy New Year!!