Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Cheers


Last year all the Hussey sisters and my Mom went to see Tim and Faith in concert. We all had a little drinky-poo before the concert started. I actually sat with some friends so when I finished my wine I went to my seats. My mom and sisters decided to get another glass of wine before heading in to see T & F. . .my mom carefully put all the glasses in her purse so they could drink in the arena (which you are not supposed to do). She's 56 years old and pulling shananagans like that! She tends to get a little excited for 1. being with all her daughters at one time, 2. being in the big city, 3. being at a concert, especially one with Tim. . .I got tickets to see Alan Jackson on May 9th so Zach and I, Kyle and Amy and I thought Kora and Nick would go but my mom found out because we assumed she would be the babysitter for Sophes. . .she couldn't believe we didn't ask if she would want to go. OOPS! So, now I'm letting Kora and her figure out who is going to use the 2 extra tickets. My dad hates concerts so I'm anxious to see what happens. Maybe Gramps will babysit and Kora and my Mom will go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to be included too:)

Luvs
Ris