Monday, May 26, 2008

On the way to Portland. . .

Last week I had to go to Portland for work. My mom decided to join me and play vaca while I was out on calls. . .on the way down, this is what happened. . .

I went the way my mom wanted me to and ran over a piece of metal.

It immediatly popped my tire-look how big the hole is!


Thank goodness for Triple A and Shane! Apparently, he models on the side as well. HA He came to the rescue in an old Beamer. Interesting

Once we got the tire changed, we made a quick pit stop at Kyle and Amy's to see Sophia. She was just waking up from a nap. Her hair is crazy since she usually has it in piggies, except for bedtime. . .check it out!

She's showing us how she can jump in bed--really gettin wild!

Time to tame the do so back in a piggy. Sophia is always so good when Mommy is doing her hair.

Last but not least, a quick video for you. Sophia and Amy play a game "can you hear it" and Sophes always gets crazy eyes like she's really trying to hear the bird or whatever the noise is they are listening too. You can't see it very well in this video but she is so cute, I still had to post. She turns 2 on Thursday! I can't believe it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great blog! I love all the stories.

Anonymous said...

I love the crazy eyes :).