Friday, May 2, 2008

Almost Over. . .

Haven't posted for a few days. We were tired and lazy. I'll keep it short and to the point with pics and captions of what we did these past few days. . .It's been so fun being with Pete, Jinx and Lucy!!! Lucy is just a doll, laughs a lot and seems to really love Lur and I which of course makes us feel so good. It will be hard to leave our good friends. . .
Hong Kong has ferry's too!Kawloon, it was a bit overwhelming so we hit Delaney's, the Irish pub for a few drinks. . . Beach Day in Stanley, so nice to relax and get sun for a few hours
We took Jinx out for a night on the town--Midlevels! In Midlevels, you ride an escalator to the street you want to be at, at night it is jammed! So fun
Fave Beer in Hong KongA night out on the town--you would have never known we were in Hong Kong. It was crazy and the Kitty Hawk was in town so lots and lots of sailors--everyone was talking about it. These are sme co-workers of Pete & Jinx's that we were with.Lur gettin her groove onThe Peak--pretty much on top of HK, this was a cute patio I wish we could have eaten at but it was raining todayA pic with Bruce Lee--oh yeah!!
HK is so much more lush than I ever thought it was going to be, green everywhere which is beautiful--total jungle. :)

Up at the Peak--I got rull scared in this building riding on the escalators because we are so high on a hill/mountain, Lur had to pretty much hold me. :)

To get off the hill/mountain where the Peak was, we rode a Tram straight down going backwards. I didn't think I was going to do okay--think being on a roller coaster going up, we were like that but going down. I actually did okay, Lur--not so much. We made it though.So that was a quick recap. I am at the hotel taking a break from the night life while Lorissa is out with Pete and his co-workers. Jinx is at home with Lucy. Tomorrow we are going to Macau which is supposed to be like Vegas. We take a ferry there so it should be pretty. It is kinda rainy here but warm so its not too bad. No make up or hair dos for me though. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE all the pics...it looks like you guys are having fun and doing/seeing lots! I'm anxious for you to get home, though...I miss you!

Tracy said...

I miss you guys already. It was so much fun having you here! I can't wait until summer.
Love you!
Jinx