Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day at the Zoo!

Today was such a fun Father's Day at the zoo with my fam and Grandpa Rudy. We got lucky with no rain and not a huge crowd. Abby got to be front row for an elephant bath which she loved. She just had a great time and zonked no problem tonight. Ty snuggled on me most of the time but did get a few compliments on his cute hat. I love my family and had so much fun with them today. Thank you Grandpa Rudy for taking us all to the zoo. Happy Father's Day to my husband, my Dad and Z's Dad i love you all!



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice hat on Ty. Looks like one that Uncle Nick would have. gtreat pics. Looks like your husband got some time on his phone while u were at the zoo. :-)

Marisa said...

Two blog posts within days!!!! Wow, you must have a lot of time on your hands...LOL. Glad you guys had a fun day. The kids looks adorabable:).