Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Midway

We were lazy today. We got up late and took the bus to Stanley again where we had a wonderful lunch overlooking the water. Then we actually got to lay on a beach for a few hours!! We both really needed that. Of course right now, we both are so sticky and gross that we can't even stand it. Lur's in the shower now because we are getting ready to meet Pete & Jinx for dinner and the horse races. I just lost some of my post so its going to be short and sweet. I gotta go get ready. Loves to you all

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you had a nice lazy day. It sounds relaxing! No pics, though?? GAH! :) It's been good talking to you on IM.

Zach said...

Did I win any races?

Anonymous said...

Hey Girls,
I love having two Hong Kong blogs to check! Great work and keep having tons of fun. Katy