Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Boy!

Some of you may have seen this already if you check out my sister-in-law's blog but if not the news is KYLE AND AMY ARE EXPECTING A BABY BOY!! I am so excited that they'll have a ballerina and a ball player! Amy's due date is still April 6th. . .2 days after my wedding--YIKES, it could be an eventful evening. Hee hee They think they have a name picked out which is quite an accomplishment beings it took them forever to decide on Sophia. I'm sure Amy wouldn't care if I mentioned what that name is but just in case, I'll save that for them to announce. :) I'm just so excited for them and excited to be an Auntie again. . .and again in June when Marisa is due. It is going to be so fun watching my baby sisters tum grow--I know she is going to be an adorable pregnant person. Ah, babies, babies-I love it!

0 comments: