Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

I was so mad yesterday because my family was getting snow in Olympia all day and we had nothing. . .until I woke up this morning at 5:30am. I thought I was going to have to go out to the resort today but in just the amount of time I was in the shower, our grass was covered and it hasn't stopped coming down since then. They even had to close the West Seattle Bridge because of a huge accident! Here a few pics I took about a half hour ago with my phone.

2 comments:

Peter Olofsson said...

Hallo Stockholm Sweden here! Nice blog you have and very fine photos.
Have a nice holiday in Hawaii!
God Jul och Gott Nytt År från Peter! (Christmas and New Year)
Look at www.oumberligating.blogspot.com or www.jernsaxen.blogspot.com
Email: jernsaxen@live.se

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly, The pictures are beautiful!!! I am sooo happy you finally got some snow!!! Enjoy the day....Love, Mom