Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Decoration. . .

I feel so pathetic this year because I haven't put up any Christmas decorations yet. The trip to Hawaii and now preparing for our move has made it difficult to do, not to mention our storage closet is a mess and I need to organize it before I can even get to the Christmas decoration box. :( YUCK I was at Safeway last night and bought this cute little Santa for $15!! I've had my eye on it for about a month now so I finally decided--buy it! This is it for decorations so far. Zach and I are planning on getting a very little tree this weekend so we'll put out a few more decorations then. I just don't want to go overboard since we'll basically have to box it all up again on Dec. 26th--total Scrooge. . .but with the move scheduled for Dec. 27th, everything must be boxed--including decorations!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Your Santa looks perfect on your mantle! Don't feel bad about no decorations...the Christmas that Luke and I lived in Pullman we didn't do anything as far as decorating goes because we knew we would have to pack it all up a week later to move back home. You can go all out next year!

Becky K. said...

Very Cute!

Laura said...

Love the Santa! You'll have more than enough room next year to decorate! Plus house lights. :)