Sunday, December 21, 2008

We love you Mike!

Ahhh, the last game of Mike Holmgren's Seahawk career and Zach and I got to be there to see him off! Kora and Marisa were supposed to go but due to this crazy weather they didn't feel comfortable driving from Olympia so Zach and I volunteered to take their tickets. . .suite tickets at club level. They were sooo awesome and it snowed the entire game. Kathy Holmgren raised the 12th Man Flag and I almost started crying. We had such a fun Sunday. GO HAWKS and thank you Mike for 10 wonderful years!!!!

The beginning of the game. . .

By halftime. . .

Our view!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun!! Rumor has it he's suppose to be back the year after next...not with the Seahawks but some team, we'll see! I'm so glad they won, that must have felt great for him...I saw him wiping his eyes.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you guys were able to use the tix and had a fabo time. The pics are way cute :).

Tracy said...

I love football in the snow - it reminds me of great times in Pullman. I am so glad you guys had fun.

Laura said...

I love the snow! What a great game that was!

Lindsey said...

oh my gosh..I totally cried just seeing her raise the flag on the news. We gave out tickets up because of the crazy snow..but it looked like a great day!I was sad to miss Mike's last home game. The boys played their heart out for him..that was really cool! Cute Pics!!!

MamaQ said...

Really?? That'd be super. We'd love to go again, we had a great time. I didn't know that's what you did for a job. Sounds like a pretty good gig. :)