Friday, March 6, 2009

Craigs List. . .

. . .can be so fun. Yesterday I made a post on Craigs List trying to sell an old bedroom set, 2 entertainment cabinets, and a desk and in just minutes from posting I started to get emails. We ended up selling the bedroom set and people came and picked it up yesterday--love it. Of course, Zach wished we would have asked for more money, I was just excited it sold so quickly. We haven't gotten any bites on the desk or cabinets and I really want to get rid of them! If you or anyone you know is interested please have them contact me. Both are in great condition.

The desk is huge--$50 OBO The Cabinets go great on each side of a large TV or together as a bookcase. Can be painted to match your furniture or kept as is! $200 OBO for the set (I'd probably sell for less but don't tell Zach) :)
We also have a queen box spring we are giving away!

0 comments: