Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Bachelorette Party!!

On Saturday Leah and my sisters threw me a fabulous Bachelorette Party which started off with some wine tasting. . .

Which lead to some late night dancing at my place--you all have to see Molly's guitar jump at the wedding!!
Everyone brought lingerie/PJ's that they like to wear now and I had to guess who they were from--this is from my Mom and it's true--she wears an apron all day every day. Her note said "sometimes it's fun just being in the kitchen with nothin but your apron on"--6 kids later. . .alright, I'm taking notes. :) Laura got me a breast feeding tank top and cute pregnancy boxer shorts--maybe after the apron I'll have to pull those out!
Wine + lingerie + sculpting things with play dough :)+ dancing = lots of laughs!

Pin the "blank" on David!


My own home-made version of "The Snuggy" I think it looks great on Leah.

The few that stayed til the end got to see my fashion show of all the lingerie that I got which included pasties from New Orleans. They are histerical. In the pic below, I am modeling what Marisa likes to wear right now--can you tell?? :)

We all had so much fun and I can't believe now it is 2 weeks til go time. Today was a stressful wedding planning day as I think everyone realized the 2 week mark was upon us so I had emails and phone calls etc. I think I'm pretty squared away though so hopefully this time next week I can say everything is done except the flowers which will be done mostly the Thursday before the wedding! See you all there and thanks for making my celebrations so far so special and memorable!!! You are all the best friends anyone could ask for.


4 comments:

Kora said...

Ok, that pic of me laughing....shouldn't be on here :). It's funny, but I look all crazy ham-boned and, of course, I wasn't...so this is a false portrayal of me.

Marcy said...

It was such a fun party! I hope you wear those tassles on your honeymoon!

Molly said...

I'm so sad that I missed this! Good to see that you had a GREAT time!

XO,
Molly :)

Cate said...

Looks like you girls had fun. I'm so excited to hear about your wedding next week. You have to post lots of wedding pictures for me!