Monday, March 2, 2009

The wedding festivities begin. . .

This Saturday was my first shower hosted by Leah and my sisters. Leah, Lorissa and Londa did such a beautiful job with all the food and decorations. There were pictures of bikes all over since Zach and I fell in love while training for the STP a few summers ago. Leah had donuts instead of cake since she knows I love them. There were just so many perfect little touches that just shows how much Leah knows me. It was really special to me. Thanks again you guys for a perfect shower. I didn't get too many pics myself so all I have is one of my Mom, sisters and me at the end of the night. . .you can tell by my eyes that I enjoyed the vino. The last pic is a display of all the wonderful gifts I got (except my pillows Annie as they are already in use!) :) Thank you, thank you for such a fun kick off to the wedding festivities--only a month away!!

Thanks again everyone!

5 comments:

Leah said...

You are VERY welcome! After 20 years I figure a few special touches are much deserved...

Marcy said...

I'm so sorry that I missed out on all the fun since I was out of town, but I'm looking forward to the bachelorette party!

Amy said...

It was so fun. Thank you, Leah & Lorissa, for opening your home to all of us. Leah, the little details were so special and everything was beautiful. Kim, I can't believe the big day is so close. I hope you are enjoying every moment. Our wedding day was the funnest day of my life, and I know yours will be for you too. Cheers!

Tracy said...

Fun, fun, fun! I wish I could have been there! Such an exciting time!

Becky K. said...

So wonderful! I am sorry I missed it...can't wait for the wedding though!