Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I think I'm ready. . .

I think I am pretty much ready for the big day. I have all the bridal party gifts wrapped and ready to go. The hotel guest's gift bags are packed and tied with a bow and the vases are in the garage soaking in water waiting for flowers which I will be doing tomorrow (Thursday). Yes, I know I may be crazy for doing my own flowers but I actually enjoy it and florists charge so much so I went to the flower wholesale store and ordered some stuff and will pick it up tomorrow and do the arrangements all day! It's the only thing I have planned tomorrow so it shouldn' t be too bad. Then, Friday is rehearsal and last minute stuff and Saturday is the wedding--I still can't believe it is finally here!!! I'm so excited for the big celebration with our closest family and friends.

The top pic are the vases with the green block soaking in water so I can poke the flower stems into it. The bottom pic is of all the goodie bags we are giving to our hotel guests. I just have to wipe down the bathrooms tonight and then I can veg and dream about the big day!

4 comments:

Cate said...

you seem pretty organized-I'm so excited for you! It looks like so far so good.

Marisa said...

Aghhhhhh...I can't believe it is almost here:). I can hardly concentrate on work today because I just keep thinking about everything that is going to be happening in the next couple days!!!

Amy said...

Gift bags for us???? FUN!!! Ha! So excited for the big day, I can't wait to see you in your dress and to see how beautiful everything else will look also. I know it will be stunning.

Tracy said...

I am so excited for you! I'll be thinking about you all day and wishing I was there!