Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The wedding. . .

Is finally over. . .I can't believe after 6 months of planning and thinking the big day finally has come and gone. Zach and I thought everything turned out perfect and keep talking about it all. I hope everyone enjoyed the day/night as much as we did. Below is a pic courtesy of Tom Pitts--I love that we found a Cherry Tree downtown, they are my fave! A true sign of spring. You can see some fun party pics on Shannon's blog, then click on her Photography Blog on the side. She'll have more to come later as well. I can't wait to see them all. Thanks again to everyone who made our day so special. XOXOXO

5 comments:

Laura said...

Such a cute picture of you all, every one looked so good, esp. you Kimberly! :) Jesse & I had a blast! I loved the location & I LOVED your dress. Can't wait to see more pics & catch up at the next BC.

Tracy said...

Congratulations, my friend! I so wish I could have been there. You looked beautiful! I wish you and Zach every bit of happiness for years and years to come!

Jamie said...

I LOVE that picture!! What a great time it was on Saturday...congratulations!!

Becky K. said...

Great photo...I can't wait to see Shannon's photos! You all looked so beautiful! It was great to see everyone and help you celebrate such a wonderful wedding. you did a really great job with everything! Lot's of love!

Cate said...

I love your wedding dress. You looked gorgeous, I'm glad the wedding went so well.