Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Secrets out. . .


I just read Marisa's blog and she mentioned my news so I thought I better update my Blog as well and let everyone know--I'm expecting! I found out the Sunday before my wedding so while many of you may have thought I was drinking at the wedding, I really wasn't. Luckily, I wasn't feeling yucky at that point but shortly after the wedding the nausea kicked in and its been horrible. All I want to do is sleep and be horizontal which is hard for me because I'm used to being active. I'm listening to my body though and just taking it easy for now and my husband is being wonderful taking care of me. :) Our first doctor appointment is next Friday. I'm not sure how far along I am but the first day of my last period was Feb. 26th so if I count from then it puts me at about 49 days --looks like we could have an early December baby--A Christmas Miracle! We were going to try and wait til the 3rd month to spill the beans but Marisa guessed it and Tom pretty much did too and I knew if you all saw me NOT drinking you'd figure it out. . .and BTW, those of you who say that you don't crave the wine when you're pregers--not there yet! Wine still sounds good--well, I guess not when I am feeling sick but for those few minutes in between it does. :) So please keep us in your prayers that my pregnancy continues to be a healthy one! I am still in shock. . .but sooooooooo excited! Once again, Z and I have done it a little backwards but I love it.

13 comments:

Leah said...

Congrats congrats! I don't mean to brag or anything but I did get to know a few days before the wedding...as a result it made me that much more emotional at the wedding! And before the wedding...and after the wedding and now!

I can't wait to meet your little person in the next many months!

Cate said...

I'm so happy for you! You will be such a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is so exciting - Congrats!

Becky K. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is very exciting news!

Laura said...

OMG!! Congrats! I guess I gave you the right PJs after all :)

I hear Preggo Pops have helped some women with sickness & I think you can find them at Motherhood Maternity.

Congrats Kimberly & Zach!!

Marisa said...

I love that you can still see the urine under the cap on your test!!! It makes me laugh everytime I see that picture...especially because you said that pee got in your eye when you popped the cap back on...hahaha!! We are so happy for the two of you. Luvs.

Beth said...

Congratulations Kim! I am so excited for you and Zack. What an exciting couple of weeks!!

Marcy said...

Congratulations! Please tell me this is a direct result of you wearing those awesome tassles I got your for your bachelorette party!

Shannon said...

Yeah!!!!!!! Hey you know I am also a newborn photographer ;).

I am so excited for you guys. And totally laughing because I remember Leah saying the day of your wedding that you would probably be pregnant by the morning. I get it now ;)

Tracy said...

Whooo Hooo!!! Bring on the babes! I am so excited for you two! That is such great news! I can't wait to give you a hug in person!
We are sending you lots and lots of loves!

Kora said...

I'm SO excited for you guys...and also a little grossed out with Marisa's comments :). Take care of yourself and let me know if there's anything I can do. Love you guys SO much!

Sara Andrews said...

I'm a little late, but congratulations Kimberly!!!

MamaQ said...

Yay!!! Congrats. I'm so happy for you. :)