Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Leah Yasenak!

Last weekend we all had a fantastic time out at Alderbrook Resort & Spa celebrating Leah & Mike!! It was so much fun beginning with the rehearsal dinner on the cottage lawn to the wedding and reception on the waterfront lawn and ballroom to hanging out by the water and taking a Sunset Cruise on Saturday. . .everything was perfect. It was so much fun seeing friends I haven't seen in forever--Jinx/Pete/Ryan & Sara!! Now my BFFAE is on her honeymoon in this extreme heat. . .possibly w/ no air conditioning--yikes! I am so happy for this wonderful couple and excited that they finally get to live together and start this fun journey we call marriage--you are both going to love it. love you guys---

The Happy Couple The Groomsmen
& Bridesmaids

I present to you Mr. & Mrs. Mike Yasenak

I had to put a pic of the flowers in since I did them all. It was fun once again and I personally thought they all turned out quite beautiful. :) Can't wait to see Shan's pics!!

3 comments:

Cate said...

I'm so excited to finally see some pictures. Leah looked absolutely gorgous! I'm glad it went well.

Becky K. said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding...amazing job on the flowers Kimberly! Maybe you should do that for money!!

yanmaneee said...

birkin bag
nike air max
kobe byrant shoes
nfl jerseys wholesale
vans
kyrie 3
converse outlet
golden goose sneakers
nhl jerseys
yeezy shoes