Friday, July 17, 2009

Our little Mexican Momma. . .

Sophia knows how to stay cool in this crazy heat-just pull your hair in little piggy-buns and throw on your Mexican dress/cover up. :) Kora and Nick go to Mexico every year w/ his parents--FUN, and they brought this home for Sophes last time. I called my mom the other day and talked to Sophia for a second. She said "Hi Kim, I have my dress on from Mexico!" She was very excited about wearing it and doesn't she look so dang cute in it? I can't wait to see her and my entire family next weekend at Alderbrook for Leah's wedding. It is going to be so much fun. On other news, we have dirt layed in the front and back yards, the sprinkler system in and today Zach is doing the preparation work so he can lay sod tomorrow in the front and spread seed in the back (the backyard is so huge, we'd be broke if we bought sod for that-although it would be REALLY nice). I will post pics once its done. I will lather him up with sunscreen and make sure he has lots of water while he is out working in this heat. I'll be finishing up painting the trim downstairs and cleaning bathrooms--a homeowners work is never done. :)

2 comments:

Cate said...

Sophia looks absolutely adorable! I wish I could pull that look off.

Kora said...

Sophia looked even cuter in person! She looked so pretty, like she had makeup on. When she says Mexico, she kind of drops the I, so it's Mex-co. They have maps downstairs now that we got to play with last night.