Tuesday, August 18, 2009

24 Weeks

I finally started prenatal yoga and loved it. There were 6 other pregnant gals in class w/ me all at different stages of their pregnancy. I really needed the stretching because my mid back has been starting to ache throughout the day from sitting at my computer so much. . .well and probably because Abby is growing generously. :) After yoga I ran into Redmond Town Center to get some new tanks at Lucy--2 for $30 and they are great because they are so long and not tight so they fit around my expanding tum. I also found two new pairs of yoga pants on sale!! This is a pic of me in my new tank and pants showing off our little girl--she's really popping out there and I have to admit. . .I stare at my stomach all the time, it's just so amazing that there is a human being growing inside me.

7 comments:

Kora said...

Kim! You looks SUPES cute! I can't believe how Abby is growing!

Anonymous said...

I love looking at how you are growing.....It makes me sooo excited to see this sweet little girl(or boy)! We are blessed! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Dad says...."Holy Toledo"!!!!

Leah said...

Mike says "wow."

I say "holy shmolers!" That's my father in-law's terminology. She's a growin...and you too!

I just emailed you asking to send me a tummy picture not having checked this.

Becky K. said...

You look adorable! I am SOOOOO excited you are having a girl BTW! Can't wait!

Malia said...

So cute! Isn't prenatal yoga great. When else do you get to mostly stretch for an hour and call it a workout? :) Wish we lived closer so we could take the same class, too.

Kristy said...

You look GREAT!!! Love that baby bump!
bird