Thursday, August 27, 2009

25 weeks and she's still a girl! :)

I had my 25 week doc appointment today. I had requested another ultrasound to hopefully get a better shot of our little one since last time there was a question mark about the sex so I got to see her again. Fortunately, Abby is still Abby!! :) We would have been okay if they all of sudden surprised us by saying she's a boy but once you find out the sex, you really get attached to it and the name so it would have been a big adjustment. Doc said everything is looking great, my blood pressure is good, her heartbeat is good, weight gain is good (I've gained 17 lbs total)etc. etc. so my next appointment is in a month and I'll do the glucose test then--hopefully that is good too. Here's a little profile shot of Abs. I don't know how they get these shots because the tech said she is breech right now with her head in one spot, butt/back in another, one leg over here and one arm down there-sounds like she is all contorted--can't be comfortable. It's still early enough that breech isn't a worry because she will most likely move a ton before her due date. Her hand is sorta up to her mouth in this pic but it's hard to tell. I can feel her move all the time and Zach does too--we can even see my stomach move now every once in awhile which is absolutely crazy!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby is beautiful!! Love, Dad and Mom

Anonymous said...

I love it! Isn't it amazing that you can already see your baby girl!

Leah said...

Abs!! Yeah! Love the nickname already! She's a cutie!!

Cate said...

I'm glad everything is still good! She looks adorable, I wish I could do an ultrasound for you!

Marisa said...

My oh my!!! I am pretty much a mess over here:). Abs is beautiful...I can already tell!! Richie said I was crazy, that you can't tell much from an ultra sound, but I think she is beautiful...my heart is happy for you:)....

Amy said...

She is beautiful! Is she blowing bubbles? So precious - I love it!

Becky K. said...

That is a sweet little profile shot. She is going to be a beautiful girl ;)