Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Crib Choices--Taking a Poll

These are two cribs that I really like for Abby's room. . .and of course Baby #2's room and possibly #3's if we decide to go there. :) We have an old white changing table that we are re-painting and adding new hardware to so the crib definitely has to be white but we want it to be unisex as well in case we have a boy someday. Give me your vote--which crib do you think is more unisex? I personally love #1 the best but I don't want that to persuade anyone's vote. I like that it looks a little more old fashion where the second one looks like all the cribs out there these days. Try not to look at the decor in the pics--just the cribs. This is just preliminary so who knows--we may find a completely different crib to get in the end. . .but I'm keeping my fingers crossed one of these is chosen. :)

20 comments:

Kora said...

Top one, hands down...bottom one looks not as unisex. Good luck! :)

lindzabenz said...

I love # 2 but I do think it looks more girley. Both are adorable! Good taste! :)

Jamie said...

#1 definitely looks more unisex.

Anonymous said...

#2-zach

Molly said...

I like the first one. It's different and the shape is more modern. You look so cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

#1 for sure!!!!

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I said #1 but I forgot to say it is Mom!!!

Leah said...

#1 for shizzle! Especially if you go with the decor you are thinking about.

Leah said...

Mike's vote was #1 too! If it even matters. :)

Marisa said...

Richie said that he likes #2 better for Abby, but thinks that #1 is more unisex. I vote #1 all the way!!! I just like it better, I didn't have unisex in mind at all:).

Michelle said...

I like #1
Michelle

Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I think #1 is more unisex and more
"you" #2 seems like it could be a little too chunky for the size of the nursery, and the scalloped edge on top makes it look a little more fem.

Anonymous said...

can't we just keep the baby in a crab pot?

Anonymous said...

#1 for a unisex choice.

Cate said...

I like number 1!

Shannon said...

I love the feet on #1.

Becky K. said...

What ever one you LOVE is the one you need to go with! they are both adorable!

Malia said...

If the crib converts to a toddler bed, Abby might still be using it when baby 2 comes along! So if you felt like it was too girly you could just keep it for her...:)

Kristy said...

I am casting my vote a little late since I have been on vaca but I say #1 for sure! It is traditional, simple, and totally YOU!!! Love it...hope that one wins the contest. Call you soon.
Love, bird