Friday, February 19, 2010

3 1/2 months and counting. . .

Is it Jackie-O? No, it's just Abby-O. These are her new sunglasses. . .it just makes me laugh.I love, love, love Abby in jeans. . .maybe its because I love wearing jeans so much. This was a dress originally but I thought it would look cute as a shirt now so I tried it on her and it does!1. I love her smile in this pic and those fat-o-licious cheeks and 2. I love this snuggy outfit from Leah. . .of course by the end of the day she was in a different top because she slobbers all over everything now!! Literally bubbles come frothing out her mouth all the time.So at about 3 1/2 months I can't even believe how much has changed since Abs was first born. I remember thinking "oh my gosh, this is so hard--it's crazy to think we will be doing this again" but now only a few short months later I have to admit I can't wait to do it all over again!! The overwhelming feeling of being soooo tired quickly goes away and the massively overwhelming job of feeding becomes a piece of cake too--well at least for me. A few breakdowns and tears later and things just sorta fell into place. She coos all the time and has really noticed/recognized her hands a lot more. I could just talk to her forever and listen to the sweet sound of her coos and caas. NOW, we have to work on getting Abby to sleep in her crib. . .I am a total sucker and let her sleep w/ us because there is nothing I love more than looking to my left and seeing my husband and my baby sound asleep next to me. . .it melts my heart every time. . .BUT, as much as I love having her near me it's probably time to make her sleep in her own bed and her own room. . .or else there may never be a little brother or sister--HA.

6 comments:

Amy said...

I want to just squish my face into her mounds of chubiness in her cheeks!

Anonymous said...

Gosh Kimberly, you made grammy cry a bit....She is such a doll and I can't wait for Wednesday....Kiss Abby and Zach from me! Love, Mom

Leah said...

I'm sure I'll be calling you through the "tireds" and "tears!" But I look forward to the coos and caas.

Marisa said...

Honk!! I love the glasses!!!

Becky K. said...

Love the cheeks and adorable sunglasses! The sleeping part will come soon. Just hang in there and work at it!

Malia said...

Those glasses are the cutest! :)