Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Heart's Day!

I was going to make Valentine's cards to send out with some of these pics on them but I have been so busy with work that by the end of the day the last thing I want to do is get on the computer again so here is the V-Day card blog style. :)
I couldn't ask for a cuter Valentine. . .

Marcy got Abby this dress and I've been dying to get her in it for Valentine's Day. What a sweet little girl.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's weekend. Thanks again Amy and Kyle for hosting such a fun V-Day celebration last night. We loved staying the night with you all!

8 comments:

Marisa said...

I LOVE these pics!! They are so cute, as is little Abs:). Great seeing you guys last night.

Marcy said...

The dress looked so cute on her!

Leah said...

Those are so cute, they made me giggle.

Tracy said...

Oh those are too cute!!!! I LOVE the dress - adorable!

Cate said...

I love the black and white dress!

Sara Andrews said...

What an adorable little valentine! XOXO

Laura said...

She is so adorable in that dress dress from Marcy!! I love it!!

Amy said...

I love the little dress with those cute little shoes!!