Friday, December 10, 2010

Our Rag-a-muffin

Our little terror is into everything and hates wearing her bows. Her hair is always in her eyes which I hate. During the day I pretty much let her destroy our house but every night I clean it up again so she can do it all the next day. She loves it and the clean up is actually really easy--books, diapers and toys back on shelves--piece of cake. . . and someday she will be helping!! 5 minute blitzes. :) I'm sorta scared to see what she does when we get out Christmas tree.


6 comments:

Kora said...

She cracks me up :).

Marisa said...

Me too!!! Her hair in the first pic is hilarious!

Amy said...

"Terror"- Ha! Just wait until you have another one. Abigail is just a sweet little muffin. Kyle thinks you should probably put the door back up on the changing table so she can't pull everything out. Love her crazy red hair!

Malia said...

Hmmm, when does the "helping" part start? I'm still waiting! Love her hair! She's so cute!

Kimberly said...

I'd love to put the door back up but we can't find new hinges that work! I guess we'll have to keep looking.

Carol said...

Hilarious! Love the untouched toys... and the diapers all over the floor! I also love your attitude that it's more important for her to explore than to keep a spotless house.