Monday, December 13, 2010

Ummm not so sure about Santa. . .

We went to see Santa yesterday and Abby was a little tired but quite happy in line watching the other children. . .even seemed okay w/ Santa when we got up to him. . .until I sat her on his lap. She pretty much freaked out and started arching and crying. I'm surprised they actually got a shot of her with her mouth closed because she was crying pretty hard. . .it was kinda funny. As soon as we took her off Santa's lap which was like 5 seconds long, she stopped crying and was totally fine again.Our little winter baby in her winter sweater from Bird. We finally went to get our tree today. Of course it started raining as soon as we got in the car to go. Luckily we were mostly under cover since we just got the tree at Home Depot. It's in the house but we're letting it dry out before we decorate it. I can't wait til its done so it really starts to feel like Christmas.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Love the sweater so adorable! My kids were afraid of Santa too, at that age!

Marisa said...

I LOVE that sweater!! Can't wait to see your decorated tree:).

Malia said...

Cute sweater! Maybe next year will be better for the whole santa thing.

Anonymous said...

I'm competitive with my friend's blog. give participation to support me