Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the latest and greatest...

My little 15 month old. . .well not so little--75th % for height-seriously, all upper body though as she wears 2T tops but is still in 12mo. pants, HA, 60th % for weight and a whopping 98th% for head. . .we've got a brainiac on our hands! Her new favorite thing to do is ride in her wagon, sides off and standing! She is popping at least 4 new teeth which means SLOBBER, SLOBBER, SLOBBER. I literally wrang out her t-shirt today and it was gross. I love her teeth though and OMG--Aunt Amy got her an Oral-B Style toothbrush so finally she allows us to brush her teeth and LOVES it. I am so happy that her plaque is finally gone. Here are lots of my fave pics of the week.

The new fave thing to do. . .

Notice the wet t-shirt. . .Valentine's Day--since she wore her V-Day shirt the night before on her date w/ Daddy this was her outfit. She is not happy in this pic--she's looking for Shasta and wants to go play with her soooo badly. uurgh, this pic reminds me I have molding painting that still needs to get done. . .house improvements are never done. Now we are getting ready to re-do bathrooms! I swear, we'll end up being in this house til the kids go to high school. . .Lovin on her bear. Abs is so cute and will put her head on something and go "aaaaahhhhh". She dives into her blankie and does that when she is tired. So cute. On V-Day, Bear-Bear got the love. :)The big windstorm on Sunday! We drove down this road literally an hour, maybe less, looking for parking and when we went back to get coffee we found this! No roots-poor dead tree. Abby LOVED the wind. She also loves the Ergo Pack and so do I. It's so easy. You should see Abs get excited when she sees me getting it strapped on--it's hilarious.No rain and fairly nice winter weather means Abby wants to be outside all. the. time. Oh wait, she'd be outside even if it was raining. I'm tellin ya, we need to move to Vashon just so she can go to the All-Outdoor-Preschool.OMG--look at my babes before bedtime. They're snuggling and looking at pictures of me. :) Kinda looks like the Virgin Mary. . .but I'm not. HALast time we were in Oly again, had to be outside! Sophia reminds me of that comic strip character--the old lady that always had sunglasses and a visor on. SO FUNNY K, that's all folks! Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Carol said...

I'm gonna have to teach Shasta how to "knock" (paw?) on your back door, because I swear, she's as much "where's my Abby friend?" as Abby is "where's my Shasta friend?"

(Caveat: Abby must be holding/throwing a tennis ball.)

Carol

Amy said...

Laughing out loud that Sophia does look like that old lady! Love the little red polkadot stretchies Abs has on in the window pic. I can't believe how much older she is seeming. Getting very brave on her wagon - she better be careful!! And I'm super the glad the electric toothbrush is working out. I used to try to sneak a teeth cleaning session in with the manicures sometimes! Hehe.

Marisa said...

LOVE all the pics! Her hair cracks me up:)...and Sophia totes looks like that cartoon!

Anonymous said...

your not a virgin?

Leah said...

LOve this post! She's such a dare devil!