Thursday, February 3, 2011

Urgh--her first cold!

Abby has had a cold for about a week now. . .just when I thought it was going away she all of a sudden seemed to get worse. :( She of course is still in pretty decent spirits but I just hate all the snot!!! Now Zach is home w/ a cold and I feel like I have a little one too. Usually I can fight a cold off pretty fast so hoping that is the case this time. . .especially since both my babes are down and out.
Here's a shot of Abs before her cold just investigating the pantry once again---Little Miss Bag Lady wouldn't ya say? :)This past Sunday we decided to go to the Fremont Market. It was a fun day but we were not quite expecting it to be so cold--we did a much quicker walk around than originally planned. Abigail loved it--seriously being outside is her favorite thing right now. She actually cried when we put her in the car to go home. I try to get out with her at least once every day while the weather permits. . .I think we both look forward to it.My sweet little sunshine getting a pic from the I-Phone. As I've mentioned before she loves looking at herself and looking at pics on the phone and camera so I did the flip feature on the phone and she could watch herself while we shot the picture-HAM!Finally a little video to show you how Abigail deals with her cold. She usually doesn't whine like this but I guess when you're not feeling good you just want everything to be easy. . .ummm, all I could do was laugh though.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Totes laughing at her in that video!! She cracks me up at the end:).

Amy said...

Griffin, Sophia, and I are all laughing at her in that video. Griff was jumping up and down he thought it was so funny! We have got to come see you guys!

Kristy said...

I would be mad too if I kept running into the wall!! Hee hee...she looks tired and you can tell she was ready to give up on the bike...can't help but laugh cause she is so super cute! Miss you guys~ hugs from the NC Smith's

Leah said...

That just gave me the laughs like crazy. Poor little girl.

Kora said...

Poor baby...um, I was laughing, too, though :)