Saturday, February 12, 2011

Yeah, it's the weekend!

It's Saturday morning and I just put Abs back down for her morning nap and am about to go get back in bed myself. . .I love that about the weekends--we can veg a little! I really do have laundry and cleaning to do but it's gonna have to wait. It would be awesome if there was a breakfast delivery company because yummy food sounds rull, rull good right now. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I'm very excited for tomorrow evening. . .a night out with a few girlfriends while Dad and daught stay home for date night--I can't wait! Here's a few pics that I love.

Look at this ragamuffin! This is her when she was supposed to be taking an afternoon nap yesterday. All she wanted to do was play and her new favorite game is "throw everything overboard!"

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love all those pics!

Marisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I lovr to see both of you smile. Those where great pictures.