Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thank goodness for my husband. . .

Soo sorry for the lack of posts lately. . .this morning sickness (or should I say--"all day" sickness) is to blame. I don't feel like doing anything except the bare minimums which usually entails work and watching Abby. . .everything besides those two things has been put to the way side. If it weren't for Zach, our house and Abby and I would be in shambles! He has done the grocery shopping every day for the past few weeks, makes dinner, gives Abby her bath at night, comes home from work early just so he can watch Abby (while working still) to give me a break, doesn't mind that there could be cracker crumbs in bed and most importantly puts up with my awesome mood. :) I'm hoping to start feeling better soon and get back to my normal self! Everyone keeps telling me that sickness means a healthy pregnancy so I hope it's true!! We have our doctor appointment this afternoon so I'll try to muster up energy to post afterwards AND we also have pics of our bathroom remodel I still need to post. . . Thanks Hon for being so wonderful. I love you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sounds like Zach is earning lots of brownie points. Hopefully the ickiness will pass soon. I know it's not fun, especially with a little one to chase around. Hang in there and check about the B vitamins.

Kimberly said...

I did ask about the B6 and its a go! I need to get some because doc said it should help!!! Tell your mom thanks for the tip.