Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Last night. . .

. . .was kinda rough. Abby started off not wanting to take a bath. . .so I gave in and didn't give it to her. Then she didn't want to sleep in her bed. . .so I gave in and let her lay in bed w/ me while I watched TV. . .but then as the night went on she was obviously tired and wouldn't fall asleep w/ the TV on so I had to switch it to music (and quit watching my shows)--Finally-she fell asleep. . .. . .on Zach's side of the bed. Sorry Dad. He wanted to come to bed so I moved her to the middle. . .sweet little angel :)and as soon as he got in bed she rolled over right on top of him and was just sleepin. He, on the other hand, was practically falling off the bed. Again, sorry Dad. :)I tried to move Abby to her bed but she woke up and got REALLY mad so I gave in AGAIN and brought her back to bed w/ us where she then decided to snuggle up w/ me. In the end, Zach decided he just wasn't fitting so Abs and I had a slumber party in the bed and Dad slept on the couch. Sometimes there are gonna be nights like this. . .thankfully they are very few and far between at our house or we wouldn't be dorks taking pics and smiling all while our poor baby is trying to sleep. :)

6 comments:

Kora said...

Ok, that is hilarious :).

Marisa said...

LMAO!!! I love how you guys are posing with her even though she is totally zonked out.

Amy said...

oh my gosh - these are so funny. she is soooo zonked!

Leah said...

Huh, there must have been something in the air last night. We had to finally bring Andrew in bed with us last night cause he wasn't having it! We've never done that before but finally were SO desperate. He feel right to sleep! And, one of the gals I work with said her little one got in bed with them last night. Cute pics!!

Carol said...

I love your intuitive parenting! It makes life easier on everyone! (Well, except maybe Zach... last night.)

Lunch today with my l'il lady friends (we all span, like, 53 years... ha ha!) was a blast -- thanks! And thanks, too, for the ride to the mechanic!

Tracy said...

I know this story well ... only nights like this are like every night. :) We now own a king-sized bed and always have a monkey in there with us. :) Love the pics!