Monday, June 13, 2011

17 weeks

I just had my 17 week check up today and everything is great! Baby's heartbeat is in the 150's and I'm measuring right on track. I've gained 6 pounds total so far since my first appointment. I'm getting really excited to find out what I am having and to have an addition to our family. I have to admit that while I was feeling so horrible I was not the most positive thinker but now I'm definitely in the stage of thinking being pregnant is pretty cute and fun. I do find that I miss my wine more this time and even beer sounds good which is making me think BOY. hee hee I don't crave sweets like I did with Abby but I do love salads w/ ranch dressing, sandwiches (which I always love) and crispy crust pizza. . .okay so I kinda crave sweets--I guess I did have a package of powder donets on Friday, 2 doughnuts from Safeway on Saturday and a scone on Sunday. . .love me some pastries still!! :) Every morning I have an English muffin w/ peanut butter and I usually end my day with the same thing. I did read that too many nuts can cause asthma--praying that doesn't happen cuz I'm not going to stop eating them--they are my staple. I did the same thing with Abby and so far she seems okay. . .my next doctor appointment is on July 11th when we get to find out what the sex is--I can't wait!! AND, for some reason I've been telling people my due date is Nov. 22 but really it is Nov. 20--blame it on pregnancy brain. :) Leah, here is a tummy pic just for you. . .I promise to start taking more now that he or she has really popped out there.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pic. I am glad that you are finally showing. Keep thinking boy. Maybee it's a sign when mom wants more wine because little boy is driving her crazy. :)

Malia said...

Looking super cute, Kimberly! I'm glad you are feeling better and enjoying things. I'm sure working full time and caring for a 1yo while pregnant is exhausting!

Beth said...

You look adorable! I hope that is not the case with peanut butter because I eat it everyday and could not give it up either.

Can't wait to hear if baby is boy or girl!

Kristy said...

I love, love, love your baby bump!! You are so darn cute preggers! Can't wait to hear what you are having...keep me posted. Miss u :) bird

Leah said...

Ahhh i love the picture, you look great...as always!!

I'm with you and thinking boy too!

I can't wait to come visit in July...it'll be the most fun!