Friday, March 2, 2012

Abby's 1st trip to the library!

Yesterday I loaded up the kiddos and walked to our local library for storytime. I was a little worried about Abby sitting still to listen to the stories but I soon realized that wasn't going to be a problem. . . The stories were very interactive, the kids got to sing songs w/ hand gestures, they got to dance and wiggle and make a craft. Abby LOVED it and it made me excited for her to start preschool! I think she is really ready for that type of environment. When we were done I let Abs loose in the library. She was more interested in the puzzles, alphabet and of course, the computers than she was the books. We will definitely be going back!
(this was a post from my phone-kinda a test)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little nerd (clone)

Marisa said...

She cracks me up! I feel like this little one knows more about technology than I do:).

Janice said...

That is so exciting! It seems like I am always at the Library when the kids programs are going on- kinda feels like you are inside of a wiggles tv show or something:)

Amy said...

next time you guys come down I might have to have Abby take a look at my computer... it's been running a little slow lately. ;o)

Marcy said...

When I was little I LOVED to go to the library with my Dad. They had a big castle that I would crawl up into an read. She will probably be joining book club soon!

Kora said...

Sounds like a sweet library! Love the pic of Abs at the computer :)

Leah said...

Ahhhh, I think you're right! She appears ready to conquer the world.