Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today was a good day. . .

That is supposed to be sung/rapped. Gangsters Paradise I believe :). Hee hee
Anyways, another phone post--I've been trying really hard to keep Abby entertained w/ age appropriate activities lately such as a rice station, baking, well helping and then taste testing, and of course visiting Barnes and Noble and the library. She is sooo ready for preschool which we have a tour tomorrow and I am so excited to see how she reacts. Lately she has been so excited when other kids are around. "mommy, kids!". I love it.
Ty rocked his Johnny Jump Up for the first time today and loved it. He has his 4 month check up tomorrow as well. Can't wait to see how big he is. He also has been dealing with his first cold. . .doesn't hardly phase him which is great. A little snotty nose for a few days and I think he is already getting better-Yah!
Here are a few pics of my babes in action. I just love these little guys so much, epecially since they have been going to bed so much better lately! :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures - as always. :o) So glad bedtime is better - it makes a world of difference for Mommy, I know that firsthand. Glad Ty-Ty is loving the jumper. (Make sure when he's sitting in it just his toes touch - that way when he bounces he doesn't bottom out... you know me, I read the directions on EVERYTHING!) ;o)

Marisa said...

Super cute pics of the kids. However, "Today was a good day..." definitely is not Gangsters Paradise. That is a song all on it's own by Coolio, while "Today was a good day..." is a much better song by Ice Cube. Just a little rap FYI:).

Kimberly said...

Ris-thanks for the rap 101! You know me, I get all music related stuff wrong. Hee Hee. . .maybe you should have a history lesson on the evolution of rap. :)

Anonymous said...

Kim, that is music 101 at UW.