Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Em or Leave Em

My mom has always loved that I participate in 5K's, bike rides etc. For Christmas I signed her and I up for a 5K--Love Em or Leave Em Run/Walk around Greenlake. We got to sign up as a team, Team Name: Hussey's Hotties! My mom did great, especially for being 56 years old and never being a runner. . .she can't walk now. . .kidding. It was tons of fun and I highly suggest that others get their parents involved in activities like this. My dad came as well and was my Mom's biggest cheerleader. It was so cute. Zach was mine. :) Our time was 45:29.



6 comments:

Shannon said...

Okay for some reason I am all sappy over this post. What a fun thing to do. My mom and I would both be dead though ;).

Your mom is adorable. And that third picture of you two running is AWESOME!

Kimberly said...

Thanks Shan. . . :)

Anonymous said...

Go Mama D!

Molly said...

Congratulations! On March 1st you should celebrate with a glass of wine!! :)

Tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

I agree with Leah - I was just about to write the exact same comment! Way to go, both of you!