Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Someones Got New Bling

So Leah said it was okay to post this great news today--My BFFAE is engaged!! Mike proposed to her while she was out visiting him over Mid Winter Break. They were exchanging Valentine's gifts and she had opened what she thought was everything when all of a sudden Mike ran out of the room and came back with one last gift!! I get teary eyed just thinking about it. For those of you who have never met Mike, he is a great guy and he and Leah are so perfect together. I am so excited for both of them!!!! (Here are a few pics, not the greatest but at least you get the idea.) YIPPEE

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay!! I love it!!

Becky K. said...

Holy Cow....that is FANTASTIC NEWS!! Congrats to Leah. I am so excited for them. keep me posted on any new news! beautiful ring too!

Anonymous said...

Congrads to you Leah. keep us up dated. It's beautiful