Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Vacation All I Ever Wanted

Kyle, Amy and Sophia went on a last minute trip to Orlando last week. They said Sophes was a perfect little traveler on the plane which is good since it is such a long flight--she loved it! I wish I was going on vacation to a warm place. . .I woke up today with cramps-YUK, so am throwing myself a pity party today. Gosh, I am craving sun and warm weather and a tan. . .I may have to give in to going tanning which hasn't happened in years! We'll see. Here's a pic of Sophes gettin ready to go to the pool. She looks so tired but won't stop running, I mean, she's on vacation. Kyle said anytime they would get ready to go to the pool or beach she would throw the tube around her neck. I love it and can't wait to see that little rugrat. It's also Amy's birthday today. . .29! Happy B-Day Amy. EEK, Joe turns 17 on Friday, that is kinda freakin me out a little. Sheesh.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water baby, too cute!