Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I got Tagged!

Molly tagged me so I thought since I didn't feel like working quite yet, I'd do it this morning. The Rules: 10 photos, take them right away (NO CLEANING UP FIRST), then tag 5 friends. Here goes!

1. Dream Vacation

2. Self Portrait (remember, its early so I am barely awake)


3. What are your kids doing right now?
NO PICTURE OF THAT YET. :)


4. My closet


5. Favorite room in the house


6. Favorite Shoes (I love heels and these are the only ones with flair)


7. My laundry rooom/closet which is in my dining room--can't wait to have a house someday!


8. My second bathroom NOT--it's the one and only! again, can't wait to have a house!


9. My kitchen sink


10. My fridge (yah, that's PBR)


I tag Leah, Amy, Tanya, Sarah J. (I can only tag 4 people because the rest have already been tagged.

1 comments:

Becky K. said...

I love this! It's so fun to see your new place...and your adorable red shoes and super cute living room! BTW, my closet is ONLY organized because of Shane.