Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Scottsdale Wrap Up

We're back from our Girls Get-A-Way #2. What a fabulous weekend we all had literally sitting by the pool ALL day and dinner/drinks each night. We all decided that next year we will pack only swim suits and cover ups for daytime and a few outfits for night--we all overpacked, it looks like I wore nothing from my suitcase which is still sitting in my room unpacked. We stayed at the Marriott Camelback Inn at a great rate thanks to Bird (we all love you for that Birdie-Boo). In fact we went to dinner one night and each spent more on that than we did for our entire stay at the resort. Love it. Leah and I rode the bull one night (hopefully I'll get the videos of that soon, they're large though). Here are a few pics of the weekend. . .

Group ShotsIs there anything in my teeth? Trying to get on the bull, I had to use his knee as a step--I was so nervous!Leah playin "Ride em Cowgirl" Love her hair!Annie gettin her groove on, again love the hair!I love you guys and can't wait til next year. Oh, who's bringing the casserole? HA

3 comments:

Becky K. said...

You all look Beautiful! Love the Bull shots...

Anonymous said...

That place looks gorgeous and it definitely looks like you guys had fun! :)

Tracy said...

I am so jealous! It looks like you all had a great time. I can't wait until I can join you all. Fun, fun, fun.