Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Night with James

Leah, Lorissa, Kora and I went to the Chateau St. Michelle Winery last night to watch James Taylor perform. While we wished he would have sang more of his own songs (he did a bunch of covers because I guess he has a new CD coming out that is all covers) but all in all, the venue is great and we had a ton of fun. Nothin like sitting in the grass with friends, food, wine and live music in the background. I highly recommend going to a concert at this venue--its great!

I can only drink one bottle. . .

Lovers

On the love luge. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pic of Leah dancing totes makes me laugh :). Love it...just workin' it out! I had a great time, glad we went!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great time - how fun! I'm jealous. :o)

Marcy said...

I'm so jealous! I tried to get tickets, but it was already sold out. Glad you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

Rock it! What a blast, gotta love it!

Becky K. said...

Too fun! I love James Taylor live.