Tuesday, August 26, 2008

GO RAMS!!!

It's football season again and that means Joe is at two-a-days!! Last year Joe started the season as QB1 (1st string quarterback for North Thurston) but got hurt half way through the season so after lots of rehabilitation he is back!! I am so excited to see him play every Friday but also very nervous. He'll have a brace just like Kyle did his senior year. It will protect him but gah, I still don't want to see him get sacked. . .He made it into the paper so here are some pics and a link to the article--it's great and Kyle even made it to print. HA


WE ARE PROUD OF YOU, SAY WE ARE PROUD OF YOU, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That pic of Joe is HILARIO where he's stretching out...can't wait to see the games! GO RAMS!

Anonymous said...

Go Rams!

Keep me posted on games you go to, I'd love to go to a few.

Anonymous said...

I also love the picture of Joe stretching...all I could think of when I saw it was "Brother!!" He kind of looks like a special child:) Can't believe he is a Senior!!

Marisa