Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Vaca etc. etc.

Last weekend we had "Vaca All I Ever Wanted" with my family in Eastern Washington. I didn't get very many pics but here are a few cute ones. It was a great time. .. we made awesome steaks, mashed potatoes, salad and beans on night one, had yummy enchiladas from Ris on night two and went out to din on night 3. Lots of Cranium which meant LOTS of laughs. Wish I would have gotten pics of us playing that because I think we laughed our way through it every time we played. I was on the winning team each time. :) This weekend Zach and I went to UW Picture Day. ..I know my Coug friends are cringing. . .I agreed to go only because I love the excitement of football season starting and everyone being so excited about their teams. . .if the Cougs were here and had Picture Day I know Zach would have joined me as well. Joe and Janice stopped by today which was fun. I got to show them around West Seattle and the things Zach and I love about living over here. Another great summer weekend.

The Desert Canyon Fire Truck. . .hmmn a pick-up truck? Weird????

Zach & Joe playin some golf-I think Joe creamed him. :)


Just hangin out on the deck. ..Ris, Shells, Joe enjoying the summer sun!


Sophes & Zach just takin a pit break for lunch-YUM


Jake Locker at Picture Day, so it's not my team but Heeellloooo Jake. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The family vaca looks like it was tons of fun.

While J.L. is nice looking I could have done without it on your blog. ;)

Lindsey said...

I love JAKE! Can't wait for husky football! and I suppose the cougs...only if they're not playing the dawgs!

Molly said...

Loved your comment about Jake. :) You make me laugh!! :)