Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Birch Bay 2009

Last weekend Zach and I joined Kristin, Brett, Camden, Hunter, Jamie, Luke, Tom and Terri up at Birch Bay where Brett's mom has a townhouse on the beach--it's beautiful. It was a relaxing weekend with wonderful friends and good food--lots of crab and yummy oysters!! We got lucky with the weather each day which was great so we got to sit outside all day and just soak up the last bit of summer. Here's the crew enjoying the big crab cook out.Hunter played in the paddleboat forever--he had a great time on vacation eating chips and candy. :)Luke w/ the pot of crab--this isn't even all of it. Brett cooking up some magnificent oysters--some people were too scared to eat them but I had three and then I remembered I don't think I am supposed to eat very much shell fish right now. . .I'm still alive and feel fine so I think I'm okay. . .and Abby is too. :)The beautiful sunset and view from the patio--as it gets darker the sky gets even more red--it's amazing. Thanks Brett and Kristin for hosting all of us up at Birch Bay again for another fabulous weekend.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

I think you can eat shell fish as long as it is cooked properly...

Anonymous said...

iopopop