Friday, September 25, 2009

Colbie Caillat

You know how Kora gets the hook-ups w/ her work. . .well this time she let mom and I join her. It was a private showing at Star 101.5 w/ Colbie Caillat. It was so awesome. We had lunch and then got to listen to her sing about 4 songs. It was a very intimate setting and we were in the 2nd row. She has such a great voice and is so sweet. . .she talked to the crowd and answered questions as well. Mom almost didn't make it into the pic cuz she's so small. hee hee

When the show was over everyone got to take pics with Colbie by row. I shook her hand and she touched my belly--it was so sweet.Thanks Kora for letting us tag along and thanks to your rep as well. (I'm not even going to try and spell her name) :)

3 comments:

Kora said...

This was supes fun :). My rep is Lenee...she's way nice.

Cate said...

that sounds like so much fun!
BTW, I still go by Cathy-My mom and hubby call me Cate.

Malia said...

How fun! Looks like a great time.