Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Baby Purchases

So Zach and I finally found an infant car seat we love. It is a Graco Snugride. . .my mom and Amy both have Graco bases so I wanted to make sure I got that as well so Abby can take rides with them too. :) This will also fit on the stroller we want--the Baby Jogger City Mini!! I was able to use my American Express Rewards Points to purchase this so it was free-how great is that?? And this is the crib we decided on--totally different than the two we had the poll with but when we went to Babies R Us we saw this Carters Sleep Haven Single Crib and really liked it. We liked that is was so simple and didn't seem huge. Grandpa wanted to buy it for little Abby so now we have that and just have to put it together. All the reviews on Carters cribs say they are really easy to put together so hopefully we find that to be true. :) Thanks Crampy (that's what Sophia calls my dad) for the crib and mattress!!

3 comments:

Kora said...

I love that crib! And the carseat is really cool...like that pattern.

Malia said...

Love the crib...nice and simple!

Becky K. said...

Love them both! We have a Snug Ride and I REALLY loved it. Holden just moved up to the larger Britax model, but he started in the Sung Ride. really a great seat and you will love being able to snap it into your stroller and then into other peoples cars. It's genius!