Tuesday, September 1, 2009

This is what I look at all day. . .

I think Abby is really growing right now which is making my back hurt all the time. . .it's horrible. I just can't imagine getting any bigger and I have 3 months to go. It is going to mean lots of stretching, yoga and warm bean bags on my back. . .I'm about to make a massage appointment that Zach got me for my birthday back in May. I was smart and saved it for when I knew I was going to be bigger and more uncomfortable. . .I think the time has come. :)

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Hahaha. It took me a second to realize what I was looking at!!! No wonder your back hurts...Abs probably weighs as much as you do:)

Malia said...

I went through a SUPER uncomfortable week or two with Bianca around week 26-27...don't know if that's right where you are. She was flipping around and pulling everywhere. It got easier later on. Enjoy your massage!

Leah said...

Kimberly, that is insane! I can't wait to see more in Oct!!

Becky K. said...

Put your feet up a lot and rest...and try to get Zach to rub your feet and back as much as possible! it won't happen a lot later!